For people, finding the best tattoo removal cream has many reasons. Some may have tried other options of removing their tattoo but failed. Others just simply want an inexpensive way to remove tattoo. Whether or not you’ll be using the best cream when removing tattoo with any or both of the aforementioned reasons, it is essential to educate yourself first of the probable effects and the efficacy of having your tattoo removed with fade creams.
How Does Tattoo Removal Cream Work?
Before searching for the best tattoo removal cream, it is important to know first how this product can be effective in erasing the permanent mark on your skin. Most companies use Trichloroacetic acid in removing tattoo ink on the dermal layer of the skin. This chemical is effective when combined with the tattoo ink on the skin, as it slowly breaks down the pigment and becomes the surface layer. As it moves up the layer of the skin, it sloughs off; thereby reducing the appearance and color of tattoos. The Food and Drug Administration has issued statement on the safety and efficacy of tattoo removal creams. They have marked those products with GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe).
Homemade Tattoo Removal Cream
Nowadays, safety and efficacy is handed to the power of Mother Nature. People are going back to the practices that they did before in order to ensure that the side effects are reduced without affecting its efficiency to produce good results. Several manufacturers have already thought of switching to plant-based ingredients in developing the best tattoo removal cream. Instead of purchasing such product, you can actually do this with a couple of ingredients available in your kitchen. Here are the procedures in making the best homemade tattoo cream:
- Moisten the tattoo area using a cloth soaked in warm water. The liquid left after this procedure will enhance the effect of the next procedure.
- Rub sea salt on the wet area. Do this procedure until the skin turns out to be slightly bleeding.
- Rinse the area with cold water. Do not let the sea salt penetrate much deeper. This will cause more pain, as sea salt seeps in.
- Soak another cloth with hydrogen peroxide. Rub it on the affected area. The use of hydrogen peroxide will prevent any infection from the procedure.
- Place a sufficient amount of Vitamin E in liquid form around the area of tattoo. This will help in moisturizing the skin and prevent formation of scars.
- Use medical gauze the wrap the affected area. Secure the medical gauze with surgical tape. Be careful in securing the gauze around the affected area. Do not secure too tight, as this may prevent air from coming in the affected area.
- Allow wound healing to take place since this will produce scabs that will take along the tattoo ink with it. If you wish to lighten the tattoo more, you may repeat the procedure after a week or two.
Investigating Best Tattoo Removal Cream
You may try to find reviews on these products online or try asking friends on their product recommendations. Do not hesitate to ask because it is better to investigate first than to learn that you’ve shopped for the wrong tattoo removal cream. Do not expect that it will work wonders in such a short period of time. Tattoo removal creams are non-invasive products, which can produce better results through consistent use. Hence, you may expect not to work wonders at first but you can produce good results later on, as you use the product.